AGM 2016 – 17th November
Citizens Advice Hammersmith & Fulham’s Annual General Meeting will take place at Avonmore Library on 17th November from 3pm – 5pm. It is open to the public and we particularly encourage clients to attend. Library services will however be closed.
The theme of this year’s event will be “Accessing the Digital World”. There will be a panel discussion with questions from the audience. The panellists will be:
• Warren Buckley, Global Head of Contact Centres, HSBC and Trustee for Citizens Advice.
• Rebeca Tristan: Head of Customer Success – Workplace, Facebook.
• Greg Watson, Business Development Manager, Tinder Foundation.
• Nilavra Mukerji, Director of Housing Services, London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Please note that on 17th
• Our telephone Advice Line will close at 1pm
• The Library will close at 12Noon, to be set up for the event
• Refreshments will be available in basement from 5pm onwards