Skip to content
Log in

EU Settled Status (EUSS) applications

If you are an EU/EEA or Swiss national you need to apply for EU Settled Status to stay in the UK after Brexit. We can help you apply. Please contact us on 020 3137 6294 (EUSS enquiries only) or click here to email us.