I have to claim Universal Credit - what is it?

What is Universal Credit?

Universal Credit is a new benefit that replaces income-based Job Seekers Allowance, income-based Employment Support Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and Tax Credits (both Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit). It must be claimed online and is paid monthly, and it includes money for your rent. Help with Council Tax still has to be […] Read more