I am sick or disabled, or I look after someone who is, can I get any help?

MIND – Hammersmith & Fulham

Mind provides provides advocacy, counselling, befriending, self-help support groups and one-one advice in benefits, debt, housing and legal rights for people suffering with mental health issues and their carers. t: 020 7471 0581 e: w: p: Hammersmith & Fulham Mind 309 Lillie Road London SW6 7LL Read more

Action on Disability

Action on Disability provides benefits advice and advocacy work for people suffering from disability and their carers. They can help get or challenge care assessments. t: 020 7471 8510 e: Read more

I am sick or disabled.

Disability Living Allowance is a benefit for children who are so sick or disabled that they need substantially more care than a normal child of their age, or who have greater mobility problems. Personal Independence Payment is a benefit for people aged 16 -65 who have substantial care needs or mobility problems, and Attendance Allowance […] Read more