- CAHF is at the forefront of innovation as the only Citizens Advice service in the country delivering Library Services using its volunteers – this is a service delivered by the community for the community.
- CAHF is funded by the London Borough of H&F and works in partnership with Library Services to oversee the running of the Avonmore Library and Neighbourhood Centre, providing a model of integrated services – clients can wait in the Library and use Library facilities whilst waiting to receive services from Citizens Advice.
- They have access to IT terminals and Citizens Advice trained volunteers to receive assisted self help and find information that may help without the need to see an adviser.
- CAHF offers digital support through the TechTalk project as part of this library funding.
- We hold and host events in the library space including a regular Read and Relax group and our monthly TechTalk coffee mornings.