Skip to content
Log in

User Survey

Have you used our services? Please let us know how we did by completing our user satisfaction survey.

Get involved

If you have some spare time, you can become a Volunteer

You can also Donate

Make a donation using Virgin Money Giving

Our projects

  • Capitalise

    This project delivers debt advice (one off and casework) funded under the Capitalise contract with Toynbee Hall and the Money Advice Service.

  • Clic Sargent

    CAHF delivers a helpline service to Clic Sargent, the national charity that helps and supports children and young people suffering from cancer, and their families.

View all our projects

Service Videos

We are very proud and excited to present the following four videos about our service, first shown at our AGM 2018.

Our Advice:

Our Partnerships:

Our Skills Support:

Our Volunteers: